Friday, October 19, 2012

Weekend Breakfast Ideas

My breakfasts during the week consist of a green smoothie that I throw down while I'm emptying the dishwasher/blogging/packing my lunch.  It's the farthest thing from a relaxing meal, so I love the idea of a slower paced, slightly more decadent breakfast on the weekend.  These are a few of the ones that have caught my eye recently. I've already made the lemon poppyseed pancakes and the baked french toast, and both were recipes I will make again. Here's to a wonderful week, filled with leisurely breakfasts!  









9 comments:

  1. These look so yummy! I agree with your view on weekend breakfasts. I like to do the same! :) Tomorrow I'm going to try these: http://www.howto-simplify.com/2010/10/pumpkin-pancakes.html I can't wait to see how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday morning breakfast is my favorite! So nice to have time to make some pancakes or French toast - a perfect wait to start the weekend! Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all make me all warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so yummy! When can we come to your house for the weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. apple cinnamon mini monkey breads!? that looks amazing. and now it's time for me to get a donut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pancakes looks amazing! And I so agree with you on decadent breakfast on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if it's pregnancy or carb-addiction, but every single one of these looks so amazing that I want to make it right now! Yum ... thanks for sharing inspiration (and calories)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A giant YES to all of these. Except for the oatmeal because I loathe it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My yogurt definitely isn't satisfying me after reading this post! The lemon poppyseed pancakes look the most appealing right now though.

    ReplyDelete