Tuesday, July 24, 2012

5 Things I'm Excited About This Week

1. It's my birthday week!  My birthday is Saturday which means I have declared this my birthday week.  I love anticipating my birthday and I like making my birthday an excuse for everything.  (i.e. having a bowl of ice cream last night...because it's my birthday week!)


2. The Olympics!  Duh!
via


3. Our sunflowers!  They finally popped out over the weekend and they are so pretty.  


4. A DIY frappuccino recipe!  Everything I make from annie's eats is amazing so I'm excited to try this recipe out!


5. Tomatoes!  Caleb and I aren't that good at keeping plants alive, but our tomato plants are doing so well!  They are huge and finally some of the tomatoes are turning red!

What are you excited about this week?  Happy Tuesday!

15 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday!! And woohoo for the olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah for Birthday weeks! I love those, too! Hope you have a wonderful birthday. I so wish we had cable to watch the olympics...

    I'm looking forward to what this week could hold :) And if not, then I'll just enjoy another quiet and restful week of being patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Happy Birthday week friend! I hope you have the whole week...not just on the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomatoes look great and awesome picture of sunflower! I can't believe it's almost fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!
    2. I can't wait to see what you decide to do with those tomatoes, since you're like a recipe making queen ;)
    3. I'm excited that we have things to look forward to this weekend: Yanks vs Red Sox and then heading to Boston to see friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! This week has gone by so fast; I remember your birthday last year! Wow what a whirlwind of a year, right? Many blessings for your upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Early birthday my friend! Goodness that frappacino looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sunflowers and tomatoes look fantastic! We have some raspberry plants for you, whenever you come down next, you can take them! ;) Hope your birthday week is awesome! Wish we could celebrate with you. I remember the day you were born--i was so excited to have a new sister! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Early Birthday! Mine was last week and I did the same thing. I ate extra ice cream because it was my birthday! WHOO HOO! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cake looks delicious, oh and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday week! We just picked some ripe tomatos from our garden yesterday. Your sunflowers are beautiful. This week I am looking forward to a break as I transition between my old and new job! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday week! wahoo! i love fresh tomatoes - enjoy one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fresh tomatoes are the best! ours are finally turning red too!! :)
    and i'm jealous of your sunflowers! i love those!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope you have a wonderful birthday week and birthday :) I see some mouthwatering treats happening...

    ReplyDelete
  15. definitely causes for celebration..fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete