Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Things

"Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things." - Chaim Potok

Happy things like...

- it's Friday!!  This was one of my busiest weeks with work and I am so ready for the weekend!
- we beat Georgia Tech last night!  Go Hokies!
- Caleb's parents are coming to visit for the weekend.  I always get so excited to have people in our home!
- Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away!  I'm so excited for the time with my family!  (my sister has an amazing menu lined up! and yes, that's five pies for eight adults!)
- I got to catch up with my cousin last night on the phone.  He's getting married next weekend and I couldn't be more excited for him!
- I'm having so much fun Christmas shopping!  I like to get started as early as possible so it's more fun and less stressful.
- a project I've been wanting to get done for months is finally finished!

What happy things are you thinking about?  Happy Friday!

(image via tea for joy)

16 comments:

  1. These are happy things :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend with Mom and Dad P.! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm happy that I am 30 weeks pregnant now and our little one will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One I love that quote.
    Two so many happy things!
    Three, what is the project that you finished?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for happiness. i'm also happy that it's friday! feels like the longest week ever. i just came across your blog and now my tummy is grumbling over the soup and those apple pie squares..ohmy! adorable blog!! so glad i found it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I'm happy about how close Thanksgiving is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love christmas shopping! I will be going that too. loveyly post miss :)

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for friday!
    i'll probably start my shopping too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to get started on Christmas shopping too! but I can't decide if I want to do handmade gifts this year or not. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great relaxing weekend! I am excited for the holidays coming up too! I am actually already done Christmas shopping for Leah, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great list of happy things! Lovely! I'm ready to start my Christmas shopping for sure! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Happy Friday! I'm starting my Christmas shopping tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for reminding me i have to go x-mas shopping hahaha you have a long list there to be happy :)

    kisses!
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i got my hair cut and colored, so that's been my highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this image! Hope you are having a great weekend!


    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy friday indeed (even if i am a week late). sounds like you had a very productive week - hope you're having fun relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many things to be happy about.....its the weekend....that's my favorite lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think that many pies is totally necessary!! Haha!! We will have LOTS of dessert this year because it's my birthday AND my niece's birthday!!

    ReplyDelete