Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Monday!

via

I hope everyone had a marvelous weekend!  We had wonderful fall weather and spent Saturday out of town with some extended family.  Yesterday and today we had our first house guests!  My sister and her family came to visit and we had a great time.   Now it's back to the realities of work and cleaning the house and grocery shopping.  I'll be back to my regular posting schedule tomorrow!  I hope your week is off to a great start!

P.S.  I've switched over to my own domain!  I'm now at www.thelifeofawife.com so please update your browers and readers :)

8 comments:

  1. Now that is what I call a perfect table!!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely table setting. Glad to hear that you had a great weekend...ours was rather lovely too. Hope the rest of your week is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your domain! I may bight the bullet on that.... That table just screams fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey how did you do the .com thing?

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your own domain - very exciting! glad you had such a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a nice weekend. We had family staying with us as well. I didn't realize the amount of work involved...not to mention the cleanup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! You got your own domain name! Woot woot! Look at us taking a walk on the wild side ;)

    P.S. I have your card on my night stand. It makes me smile every time I look at it.

    ReplyDelete