Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!  It's good for me to recall all the little joys!



I'm loving this book.  The story sucked me in right away
and I couldn't put it down!  I love finding a good read.



I'm loving this shampoo + conditioner!  It makes my hair feel
really good, and it smells good too!



I'm loving the iced white mocha I had
from my favorite coffee place back home.



I'm loving that I got to see my niece today!  
She has three new words:  baby, apple, cheese.  
She is such a cutie!



I'm loving this Baked Chicken and Rice with Black Beans.
recipe & photo via indigo sugar spectrum

And I'm also loving the summer giveaway that I'll be posting tomorrow!

What are you loving this week?

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE that shampoo and conditioner as well, and it does smell really good! I used to use their Brilliant Brunette back in high school but got converted to Biolage. When I got a sample of this a while back, I went and bought them to use occasionally. I forgot how much I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I saw that book in the local book shop - glad to hear it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love when people share book recommendations. my beach vacation is (kinda sorta) around the corner and i need something to read! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...I'm always on the hunt for a new book! I will definitely have to check this one out! That for sharing! I love painting my daughter's toenails...too cute! And I have used that shampoo before, it is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that shampoo too! And it's the 30% more kind... and I lovvve it! did you get it at Target when they had the $3 off coupon??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, thanks for sharing a great shampoo! I'm always trying new ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little toes:) I had a little shopping last Monday. I'll update my blog soon. Please check it out when you have time. Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am loving that i have a three day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed that book, too...now I'm hunting for some new summer reads :)

    Off to check out the baked chicken recipe...it sounds wonderful~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard that book was good, I might have to pick it up soon. Mmm coffee :) And that looks delish! That recipe looks good too and I might have to make that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the book tip, I'm always on the lookout for good books ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum that iced mocha looks so good!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have heard great things about that book as well....you're convincing me to read it.

    Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete