Monday, June 6, 2011

Wrap Bracelets

Have you seen the Chan Luu wrap bracelets?  They've gotten quite a bit of press coverage in different magazines over the past few years.  Celebrities are seen wearing them:  Lady Gaga wears it (here), Rihanna is wearing one (here), and Julia Roberts wears one in Eat, Pray, Love shown (here).  My very creative sister-in-law figured how to make similar wrap bracelets, and last week at the beach she brought the supplies and taught us how to make our own!  I really enjoyed making this and am so happy with how it turned out!

my own version of Chan Luu


chan luu, $215

chan luu, $295

chan luu, $215


check out all of the Chan Luu wrap bracelets (here).

17 comments:

  1. You should share how to make them! They're so cute!

    http://andevery-thingnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one! :)
    ciao ciao from Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Tutorials must soon follow otherwise you're a tease! I kid! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "sherri luu" turned out so great!!! I'm so glad you had fun making it :) Love you lots and miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cool! Your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are so cute!! you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Now that saves a lot of money when you can make your own...good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these. another amazing post love. be sure to swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics from my recent day trip to the OC. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these! the last two are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did such a great job, sweetie! I love how it looks:) Have a great day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love these wrap bracelets - so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I love those! yours looks amazing! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have one of those bracelets and love it, but yours looks so similar! Would love to know how you made it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You definitely need to share how to make them! They're so neat! I absolutely adore your blog and I am your newest follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful...I love the Chan Luu bracelet so beautiful!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are seriously cute! i want to find a bracelet similar to this (but not as pricy) to wear everyday :-) reminds me of friendship bracelets from when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these but I love the price tag and look of yours even better!

    ReplyDelete