Friday, May 27, 2011

Shoe Pouf

I recently saw the most brilliant (and necessary) item for shoe lovers like myself:


It looks like an innocent ottoman
via lilly pulitzer, hfi brands

But open it up and you can store shoes inside!
via lilly pulitzer, hfi brands


I love this because it organizes without cluttering, it's functional, and it keeps everyone from seeing the ridiculous number of shoes I have.  I'm pretty sure I need this.  

In July, the "dealer locater" option will be available on Lilly Pulitzer to find where to buy this amazing item. 

In the mean time, how do you store your shoes?

6 comments:

  1. That is the best idea EVER! I need one of those...but I think I need a bigger bedroom or closet first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I moved a few months ago I faced the reality of not enough space... since then also been looking for solutions. Numerous trips to the Container Stores, IKEA, etc...
    Have a great Memorial weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherri Lynn! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! That shoe organizer is FABULOUS. I need one. like now. Your blog is so fun with some scrumptious recipes I'm dying to try! Following you now! :)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda have my entire wardrobe on show in my room... It's like a mini shop, hee hee. I like to lay in bed and decide what I am going to wear the next day, and it helps if I can see everything :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!!! I think I might need this :) My entire shoe collection is absolutely unorganized and I´m still on a lookout for a great storage idea! This one is genius!

    xx Ivana

    http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is SO cool and interesting! I honestly love Lilly Pulitzer and just might need this for my shoe collection ;)

    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete