Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bangles

Don't you just love bangles?  They come in every color, shape, and size, making it easy to find one that suits you.  I think it's such an easy way to add a pop of color to your outfit.  Or if you're wearing a sundress or tunic that is more flowy, it's a good way to give your outfit some lines and definitive shape.  The other great thing about bangles is you can get them in any price range.  Here are some that I like.

Charlotte Russe, $4.00

Forever 21, $6.80

Fantasy Jewelry Box, $24.95

Anthropologie, $39.95

Bloomingdale's, $42.00

Tiffany & Co, $675

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of bangles, but I have teeny tiny kid sized arms and they're always wayyy too huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sell these Chan Luu bracelets at passport boutique, and I think you would just love them! They are super expensive, but they come in so many different colors and they are so easy to wear! http://chanluu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bangles, they're such a fun accessory!!

    ReplyDelete