Monday, February 28, 2011

Wear: Sequin Tank

While I was shopping this past weekend, one thing stuck out to me:  sequins.  They are everywhere!  Especially on tanks.  At first I thought my search-for-the-perfect-spring-top-to-give-my-sister-for-her-birthday was causing me to retrace my steps and continue seeing the same shirt in the same store, but then I realized that no, sequin tanks are just in every store.  The great thing is that because they are in so many different stores, there is a sequin tank in every price range.  A lot of the tanks below are similar, but, as you can see, the prices are not.  So figure out which one works best for you, buy it, and throw it under a cute cardigan until we get warmer weather.  Or put it with skinny jeans and heels for a night out.  Or in the spring white shorts or pants and cute wedges.  So many possibilities!

JCrew $78.00

Ann Taylor Loft $59.50

Charlotte Russe $18.50


Express $34.90

Target $17.99

No comments:

Post a Comment