Friday, February 18, 2011

Pedicure Time!

The last couple of days have been so beautiful here!  I didn't wear a jacket today when I went out--that is definitely weather heading in the right direction.  Hopefully it will keep getting warmer and warmer, so make sure your toes are freshly painted!  You don't want to get caught with naked toes when it finally comes time to bust out the flip flops.  This is the Spring/Summer 2011 line from OPI: the Texas Collection.  If you haven't figured it out by now, one of my favorite brands of nail polish is OPI.  The colors are always the best, the names are clever, and the polish isn't watery and lasts a while.  You can find OPI polish at most hair salons.


4 comments:

  1. Sherri, what's going to be your color this season? Which one are you getting first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I can't decide! I think either Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em or Do You Think I'm Tex-Y.... but I really like San Tan-tonio to. ohhh the decisions....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you come paint my 'naked' toes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, Lauren, I will :) we really want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete