Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kitchen Wish List

You know when you're cooking and you realize if only you had this one gadget it would make things a lot easier?  Well I feel like that has happened to me multiple times over the past few months.  I finally decided to make a list of the kitchen tools I found myself wishing I had over and over again.  Some of them I really should just go buy, because they're so cheap and I know I would use them all the time.  If only I had thought of these things before I made my wedding registry!


1. Veggie Silicone Steamer, Chef's Resource  2. Microplane Zester, Bed Bath & Beyond  3. Over the Sink Board with Colander, Crate & Barrel  4. Muffin Pan Sponge, King Arthur Flour  5. Espresso Machine, Williams Sonoma  6. Silicone Flat Whisk, Kitchen Works  7. French Oven, Le Creuset  8. Palm Vegetable Brush, Amazon

What kitchen gadgets are you lusting over?

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Le Creuset French Oven, Sherri! I'm also dying to get a tea kettle. Don't ask me how I managed to forget that on our registry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it might be a while before I can justify dropping all the cash for one of those! But sometimes TJ Maxx has great deals on them, so I keep checking there. Oh no you definitely need a teakettle! I wish I could have a registry every year... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, I stumbled upon your blog via fb. :) I've enjoyed reading your entries. Your one about Caleb's birthday was sweet and I can totally relate to that. It IS so wonderful being married to your best friend and having someone so wonderful. Felix and Caleb seem very similar! :) (he also does all the jobs around our apartment that I hate, ie trash, bugs, clogs!)
    I have a silicon veggie steamer and it is great!! I now want the muffin pan sponge and vegetable brush! :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, they make muffin pan sponges? that's the most ingenious thing I've ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete