Friday, August 12, 2016

Beach Family Vacation


We just got home from a beach trip! We joined my parents, sisters, and my sisters' families for a week at Corolla Beach in the Outer Banks. It was such a fun week of playing in the ocean and on the beach, hanging out by the pool, eating way too much food, and enjoying our adult time in the evenings once the kids (all 9 of them!) had gone to bed. It was Madeleine's first trip to the beach, and she absolutely loved it! It was such a joy to watch her enjoy the sand and the water like both Caleb and I do. For the first time we stayed at the 4x4 part of Corolla, which is less crowded since it's accessible by 4WD only. There are wild horses that roam that section of the Outer Banks, and they would walk right through our yard! I'm always sad when a vacation like this comes to an end, but I'm grateful for the fun memories we made! Here are a few pictures, if you'd like to see...




























1 comment:

  1. I love all of these!! Looks like a great trip. I've never heard of the 4x4 area - soooo cool that there are wild horses!! Lol the picture of your dad with them at the end. Kristin's kids look so big!! Must have been awhile since I saw pictures of them! Her daughter looks so much like you, I think :)

    ReplyDelete