Monday, October 19, 2015

Why Not Me?


A couple of weeks ago I received Why Not Me? in the mail, and as soon as Madeleine was in bed for the evening, I sat down on the couch and started reading it. I loved this book! I also read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?, but I have to say that this new book of Mindy's is even better. I laughed out loud more than a few times, and I even read several parts to Caleb because I thought they were so funny. Laughing and reading good books are some of my favorite things to do, so put them together and I'm pretty much going to love it. Mindy shares a lot about her life that I didn't know and found very interesting. If you find her funny and like her show or enjoyed her other book, definitely pick this one up!

Disclosure: I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review. The review and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment