Friday, October 2, 2015

Links for your weekend


What are your plans for this rainy fall weekend? With the forecast the way that it is, I think it's pretty safe to say we will be staying inside! It looks like it will be a weekend of movies + college football, fall-scented candles, and dinner in the crockpot. Hope you stay warm + dry this weekend!

How cute is this closet turned nursery?!

I'm not a huge fan of the Adam Lippes for Target line, but I can get behind these shoes.

Would you walk across this 1,000-foot glass bridge? I definitely would NOT.

I'm looking really forward to reading this blog series.

A cute Halloween costume idea for both adults + kids.

I love this idea of having a focused collection that you can also use.

New Yorkers, rejoice: Chick-fil-A is comin' at ya.

What a beautiful birthday party.

Just finished Mindy Kaling's new book last night - I loved it!

(image via)

1 comment:

  1. Fun links! I'm looking forward to your sister's series too. That birthday cake looks like it was made for a wedding, geez! So pretty. And I want to read Mindy's book too! I loved her first book.

    ReplyDelete