Monday, September 15, 2014

Chili Recipe Roundup

One of my favorite things to cook in the fall is chili. There's something so cozy about having a big pot of chili simmering on the stove for dinner on a cool fall day. The other thing I love is that there are SO many different varieties of chili! These are some of my favorites:




I also have my eye on these chili recipes that I want to try out this fall:




If you're not into cooking or if you want a bowl of chili without taking the time to throw it all together, you can check out the two new varieties of chili from Progresso. They are tasty and just take a few minutes to heat up on the stove.


Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-op. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment