Sunday, January 12, 2014

Healthier Choices in the New Year


I love fresh beginnings, especially the fresh start of a new year. I always have high expectations and goals at the beginning of each year, but I try to bring them down a notch and make them as realistic as possible. This includes healthy eating, exercising, etc. I never resolve to lose x-number of pounds at the beginning of the year, but I do make goals of choosing healthier snacks, eating more fruits + veggies, and trying to be more active. Publix has a number of Weight Watchers-endorsed products that help make this a reality in my pantry and fridge. Right now there are a number of great coupons that can help get your year started off on the right foot with good food choices at Publix.

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through MyBlockSpark.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the goals - never a "I will do x" but more of a "ok, back on track!" Good luck!

    ReplyDelete