Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fresh Savings at Publix


We're kind of in that awkward time of year as far as cooking goes. We're in between the easy summer barbecues and not quite to the pots of chili on the stove for fall. Publix is making it easy to transition your cooking between the seasons with the Fresh Savings Event, where you can save on produce, meat, and eggs when you buy participating items from some of your favorite brands. 

I'm stocking up on Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion soup mix to make some of my favorite dinner recipes:




I can eat chips + salsa all day long, but I also like to have Tostito's scoops on hand to crush and put on top of our favorite fall soups + chilis:



Finally, I can't resist having a few Betty Crocker cake mixes on hand, especially to make these:


Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Publix® through MyBlogSpark.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right with it being in between cooking seasons!

    ReplyDelete