Monday, April 8, 2013

The Weekend









The weekends are never quite long enough, wouldn't you agree? We couldn't have asked for better weather this weekend, and we just soaked it up. Saturday we headed to a little town I had read about in Southern Living for their annual spring jubilee. We moseyed around looking at the different vendors' wares, people watching, and lunched on the lawn (hot dog for me, BBQ for Caleb). We spent a fair share of our weekend out on the deck, soaking up the rays and enjoying the blooming flowers and blossoming trees. I am just so thankful spring is here! Sunday we worked on getting some things around the house done and I did a little baking. I'm not quite ready for another Monday morning, but the forecast of temperatures in the 80s this week makes it just a bit better.

4 comments:

  1. Ah looks like such a fun and relaxing weekend. :) But you are right, they are never long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so thankful! the better weather sometimes makes it seem even shorter, but i also feel like it's so much more relaxed (at least in nyc - feels like things slow). you know i love you chose the hot dog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this looks like so much fun, and I want a hot dog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely weekend! Pendleton looks like such a cute town and that festival looked like a lot of fun to attend. I'm so glad spring is finally here too!

    ReplyDelete