Thursday, November 15, 2012

orange & pink in a box


Don't you just love getting fun mail?  Anything other than a bill or credit card offer is exciting, so I really enjoy sending people notes and packages.  I like my packages to have some sort of general theme, so it isn't just a box of random stuff showing up on someone's doorstep.  you are my fave has a fun series called "in the box" with lots of awesome themed boxes (see all the posts in her series here).  I used Melanie's ideas as inspiration for this "orange & pink in a box" that I sent my friend Aimee last week.  The cosmetic bag was my starting piece (it's more orange and pink than it looks in this pic), and then I just gathered other pink and orange things that I thought would brighten up Aimee's day :)

P.S. Last year's Birthday in a Box!

7 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Pink and orange happen to be my TOP 2 FAVORITE colors ever. I seriously miss my pink & orange bedroom from high school and college... maybe Michael will let me do it again?

    Wouldn't this be cute to theme for a bridal or baby shower gift? All things in the same 2 colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Sherri, this was so much fun to open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea...and I love mail...you are so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the measuring cups! They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome - what a lucky lady! especially to get that pumpkin soap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! ANd I love the color combo of this box :) Such a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love getting mail! (which is why it's dangerous that it's so easy to order from Amazon!) Love these colors - the nail polish is perfect!

    ReplyDelete