Friday, July 15, 2011

Piña Colada Dip

I saw this fruit dip the other day and knew I needed to make it.  It was a cinch to put together and now I can't stop eating it!  Thankfully it's a healthy snack because it's half fruit, right?!



Piña Colada Dip
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut

Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme together until fluffy.  Fold in the coconut and crushed pineapple.  Cover and refrigerate until serving.  Serve with fresh pineapple, strawberries, grapes, and other fruits of choice.

source:  recipe from val so cal

12 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds (and looks) delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm :) My dad makes this but not with the pineapple or coconut...but I wish he would!! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you enjoyed the dip! Made my day!!! Yum

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm, tasty!! i love all those flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought that dip looked so delicious as well! will have to make it for myself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I like it! Yeay for marshmallow cream I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummmm!! So fresh and delish, ps, love you yellowsrone Picts:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks really yummy! I don't really like coconut, though (weird, I know). Do you think it would taste okay without it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That seems really easy and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! :) I'm going to steal all of your recipes and my soon to be husband will ask where I got them all from and I can't wait to respond back with, oh just from "life of a wife!" haha :) Thanks for sharing all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would eat that right now! i mean, is there anything better for a sunday afternoon?

    love,
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This would definitely still taste good without the addition of coconut!

    ReplyDelete