Tuesday, May 24, 2011

After a Little TLC

I've given the blog a bit of love and have made some updates.  There are now some tabs on the bar at the top of the page!  The Recipes page has quick links to all of the recipes that have been featured on the blog, for easy access.  For my current read and other books I've recently read and others I'd recommend, see the Books page.  Check out the About and Contact pages for more info on the blog and yours truly.

Hopefully these changes will make the blog a bit easier to navigate!

And just because they're so beautiful, here's a picture of the flowers my parents sent me yesterday.  

7 comments:

  1. I'm liking the tabs! I'm going to check out your book section now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful flowers! yay for tabs!

    xo Grace

    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet of your parents! Like your blog a lot. It is always good to update and make changes every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful flowers! I love the tabs. Your blog looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tabs, love the flowers, and love that YOU love the flowers! Love YOU, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea to make all of your delicious-looking recipes easier to find! a book list is also a wonderful idea... i'm always searching for suggestions!! <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We really do think a lot alike. I'm going to have B help me with my pages on our vacation next week :)

    ReplyDelete