Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beach On My Mind

In ten days we will be at the beach with my family!  I love everything about the beach:  the blue sky, listening to the waves, the sand between my toes, getting a tan, relaxing in a beautiful setting.  The beach is such a perfect place.  And there are so many fabulous beach accessories that I want to take with me.

This is possibly the best beach bag ever  
net-a-porter


This is the perfect water bottle for the beach.  It has
double-walled insulation so it keeps it extra cool.
Plus the outside of the bottle doesn't sweat,
so you don't have to worry about sand sticking to it!
camelbak


I like how feminine this is
nordstrom


Good sunglasses are an essential
chanel



Hats are so glamorous, don't you think?
bloomingdales


I like a beach towel that stands out
crate & barrel

What's on your beach wish-list?

5 comments:

  1. So jealous! Have a blast and that water bottle is genius! I'll have to look for it at REI!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't as glamorous as everything you mentioned, but I'd love to have some kind of cabana for kids to be able to go in at the beach. That's on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling totally envious of your upcoming beach trip!! I love all your beach picks :) I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a happy post! i love the water bottle...what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete