Thursday, March 17, 2011

Swimsuits: Part Deux

The last time I posted some swimsuits was way back in January.  And I said I wouldn't buy a swimsuit until at least April.  Well I am pleased to report that I have held to that and have not bought one yet!  But now April is only 15 days away, so I've again started some online perusing of swimsuits!  Here are some of the ones that caught my eye.

The florals:

Abercrombie

Old Navy

The ruffles:

Hollister

Charlotte Russe

The stripes:

Abercrombie & Fitch

Net-A-Porter


The polka dots:

Anthropologie

Jessica Simpson


The classics:

Hollister

Quik Silver

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love the old navy one, the charlotte russe, and the quick silver! hmmm I will be shopping next week for mine since we are headed to Florida. Thanks for the jump start to my shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh let me know any good ones that you find!

    ReplyDelete