Friday, February 4, 2011

Free Flavor Friday

I love coffee.  But I only like my coffee with lots of sugar and lots of creamer.  And coffee-mate creamers are my favorite to dump in lots and lots of.  Peppermint Mocha is my go-to flavor, but they also have new flavors that I'm excited to try! Like Caramel Macchiato and White Chocolate Caramel Latte.

Anyway, today, starting at 12 noon (EST) Coffee-mate is giving away coupons for a free creamer!  All you have to do is go to their Free Flavor Friday website at noon and be one of the first 100,000 people to request a coupon.  Then they mail it to you and you get to pick out a free creamer at the store and bring it home and drink great coffee and lay on the couch and read a magazine.  Or at least that's what I would do.

Since I love coffee and I love you all and I love free stuff, I just had to share this with you all!

Click here to request your coupon!  Happy (Free Flavor) Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment