Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ballet Flats

I have had enough of winter and I want spring!  Well since it's still 19 degrees out and windy as all get-out, I have to settle for shopping for spring clothes!  Seriously if you have the winter blues and need some cheering, just go to the mall and walk in Ann Taylor Loft, Express, The Limited, really anywhere - the bright colors are so happy and gives me hope that spring is still coming!  Among all of the spring collections I've enjoyed looking at, I have found so many cute ballet flats.  Here are some of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand and agree with this! Also, the first pair of pink flats from Target, I have! And I've already worn them despite the cold weather, they're pictured in my Pretty in Pink post.

    ReplyDelete